Families learning from a Suzuki Teacher are expected to join the Association.
Benefits of membership include full participation in a wide range of events such as:
- Workshops with leading teachers.
- Concerts where all children can perform.
- Summer / Winter Schools.
- Pan-Pacific and International Conferences.
- Regular performing opportunities.
- A Quarterly Newsletter containing helpful articles and information on events.
- Access to the Association's Library of books, music, cassettes and videos.
- Opportunities to graduate — students receive recognition for attaining prescribed levels of the Suzuki repertoire.
- Becoming part of a national and international community of Suzuki families and teachers.